Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things I'm Loving Thursday

1. Lunch date with my momma!!
Since my mom is in town with my dad for a speech convention, I got to have a lunch date with my mom today while Daddy played golf. We went to Benjy's. They have a great lunch menu and the atmosphere is just fun!




2. Tulips. I am seeing Tulips everywhere and bought some for my house this week. They are just so gorgeous right now! I would love to go to the Netherlands/Norway someday and see the Tulips there. They are truly my favorite flower!



My Tulips!




3. Thoughts of trips and vacations. In May we are going to Disney World, in July we are going to Maui and Honolulu, and in November we are going back to Disney World for Thanksgiving with my family. Plus we have a few weekend getaways planned for the year for various weddings and trips with just the Dub and me. These thoughts of time away help get me through the more rigorous workdays. Can't wait until I'm seeing something like this again:




3 comments:

  1. 1. glad you're mom/parents are there, 2. love the tulips, 3. can't wait for Disney and Maui is SO beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa if you ever go to Norway Please take me with you. LOL I have been dying to go for so long and see where my grandparents were born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so loved getting to have lunch with you all to myself! Then dinner with you and Jonathan 3 nights in a row was such an added blessing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete