Thursday, February 17, 2011

Things I'm Loving Thursday

1. It's almost Friday!



2. Trop 50 Orange Juice





This stuff taste's so great and I don't miss regular orange juice! Its only 1 points plus point per cup! I used to try and drink the weight watchers endorsed lower calorie orange juice but it was watery and too sweet. I love orange juice since I don't eat any fresh fruits I drink it a lot (I don't what's wrong with me I just can't except for blueberries pretty much). Its just so many more calories. This fits the bill! Its been hard to find but its worth looking for. Plus I love the commercial with Jane Krakowski.


3. It was trash day toady. I love trash day. Maybe it's because we cook so much, or maybe it's because we are just not good at green living, or are wasteful (I hope not), but whatever the case we always have so much trash each week and we only get trash pick up once a week. So I love Thursday mornings when my wonderful husband takes the trash out and our house is just a little bit cleaner.


4. Baylor. Somedays I miss it more than others and have such fond memories. This day/week is one of them. It's SING season, and though I don't think I'll get to go to SING this year, it just brings up some of my most favorite memories of that time in life!
Here's a link to my baby, School Days by Kappa Kappa Gamma 2007...the act that Catherine, Stephanie, Whitney and I were sing chairs for our Junior Year! I can't figure out how to actually put the video on here. Ahhhh memories!
Then, here's sister-in-law/sister in Kappa, Carla and me dressed up for that act.


4 comments:

  1. This Thursday, I'm loving 2 things about this post. First, that the girl from 30 rock is endorsing OJ. I hope she sings a wacky song in the commercial. Second, you need some more pep on Thursdays if trash day is something you love... Try a trip to Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the girl from 30 rock's OJ commercials...hysterical.

    Agree with David- trip to Dallas please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she sings a wacky song in the commercial. Second, you need some more pep on Thursdays..
    Trash Pick Up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Baylor, too! And love Jane Krakowski!

    ReplyDelete