Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Work Break

So I'm on a break at work (yes I'm at the office at nearly 10 pm on a Tuesday night). Ah tax season how I love thee. (sarcasm? I think so)

However, I'm now just waiting on Jonathan to get out of the Rockets game down the street so we can ride home together from the game where he has suite tickets tonight for work. Rough life I know.

So I thought I'd blog.


Let's see here's a catch up of random pictures and things I failed to blog about timely over the last few months.


1. We begin with Jonathan and my 1 year anniversary! November 7, 2010. Wow I can't believe its now getting close to a year and a half!



Our frozen cake was still soooo good!! I think even better than the first time.


We went to Carmelo's in Houston where we had dinner on our first dating anniversary.


2. We had Thanksgiving at the Lakehouse with the Theilig/Pavlic clan.




3. December 2010: We went to a WWE wrestling event called Tables, Ladders, and Chairs as part of Jonathan's anniversary gift from me. I hate to admit, but it really was pretty fun.

They literally have to climb ladders and grab the thing at the top to win the match, or "knock" someone out with a chair or throw them through a table to win. Hillarious! Even more hillarious was the crowd. I was sitting right behind this little girl no older than 8 who was not only wearing a mock championship belt but was yelling like CRAZY for her favorite wrestlers. Too funny, oh and the plethora of 25-45 year old grown men with belts around their growing midsections weren't boring either. Really great people watching.

Here's John Cena "You can't see me!"



4. December 2010: I got rid of the old faithful 4 runner and traded in for this new to me Lexus RX400h.
The new car! Its a hybrid and just happened to work out perfectly! We drove all the way up to Dallas to get it from the used Sewell dealership. What a wonderful experience and I am loving every second in my dream car!
5. February 2011: We had an ice storm and got a day and half off work!
These are the only pictures I snapped really, when we went up to our deck. Its hard to tell but this is what the roads were like all over Houston. Just sheets of ice. We had to walk very carefully up there because it was slick all the way to the door.
Here we had turned on the grill to de-ice it (left the cover off from cooking that week). It made some neat steam.



2 comments:

  1. Fun to see these pics and I love the Valentine's blog design...maybe I should update mine!! hope you're hangin' in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this and LOVED the pictures! Love you and see you in 3 weeks! TSHA convention is in Houston and our room is at the Hilton! I'll bring your clean comforter, your necklace you left here and your Tito's shirts and hats! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete