Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!

I woke up to Hubs playing this song today in a feeble attempt to wake me (he may or may not have been dancing as well. Laughing= good start to the day) :) :




(sorry once again I don't know how to post a video, but go watch it if you haven't)


Ah it is Friday! This week just literally flew by. I was sick on Monday from allergies. I mean seriously, Houston....very bad for my allergies. I've gotten sick 4-5 times since moving down here and everytime I go to the Dr. and they say it's just really bad hay fever. Luckily I have my little cocktail of meds that I know to take now so I don't have to go in each time, but I'm really hoping that my body adjusts to this soon. I can now watch the weather reports and when the pollen increases I can pretty much guarantee you I will be sick. Ugh, ok no more complaining it's Friday!


So that was my Monday, then Tues/Wed got to go to Baylor for recruiting for work. It's just so wonderful anytime that I can be in Waco! I'm very proud of our Lady Bears right now as well, so was fun to feel some of that energy as the tournament was in Waco this week.


Then it was Thursday and playing catch up at work, and now it's Friday!


Tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes after...wards. (just go watch above mentioned video if you still haven't)


On another note, I bought my second Groupon this week and am really excited about it! I was going to go to the Post Impressionist special art exhibit at the Houston Museum of Fine Arts anyway, but now Jonathan and I get to go for the price of one!


I've been a big fan of Monet and his watercolor paintings ever since a GT lesson segment in elementary school on famous artists. Then I got to see so many of his wonderful works at the Musee D'Orsay in Paris during college and to top it all off got to visit Monet's actual home in Giverny, France. Watergardens and all. It was amazing.

1 comment: