Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bath & Body Works Product Loves

I went to Bath & Body Works this weekend as I needed to stock up on hand soaps. When we moved into our house, I tried the whole chrome soap dispensers for every room/kitchen/bathroom etc. that matched the waste basket, and tissue holder and toothbrush holder, and tried to save money and refill them with jugs of soap from the grocery store.


Well, that worked for awhile, until they all started turning colors/clogging/leaking and in general I just stopped liking using that jelly type of soap. I don't feel it lathers well etc. Anyway...there's a point to my rambling....


I was given one of their foam soaps by my sister-in-law, and I just fell in love with the way it cleans my hands! So at 4 for $15 I stocked up for every sink in my house this weekend and I don't even care that the colors may not match perfectly, and that the containers aren't chrome. I'm obsessed with the following soaps and scents:

Fresh Lime Basil for my kitchen



Japanese Cherry Blossom for my master bath



Twilight Woods for the powder bath.




Then, I had forgotten about what is possibly my favorite bath product/scent of all time until I noticed it on sale as well. I discovered it sometime back in high school when I got it as a gift and I have forgotten about it since.


It is the Stress Relieving line in the Aromatherapy collection in the Eucalyptus Spearmint fragrance.


In particular, the pillow mist is out of this world at relaxing you for bed.




3 comments:

  1. oh yes! I remember the pillow mist!! I need to get some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um i've never heard of pillow mist but that sounds like a go for me...

    ReplyDelete