Sunday, May 16, 2010

Carla's Graduation

My sister in law, Carla, graduated from Baylor this weekend with a degree in Education in I believe Pre-K through 4th grade. She is getting married, however, this next Saturday, so I think she was just ready to get across the stage and finish the last details for the wedding!


Here she is walking across the stage. Aren't my picture taking skills amazing?!?! haha I think its getting close to time to get a new and improved camera. We weren't that far away from the stage and this was the best I could do, plus the camera is super slow.

Congratulations Carla!!! So proud of you. Now its on to the wedding this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for coming and being my photographer!! I am so thankful to have a sister like you to share all these big events with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Carla!! Melissa I love that dress...super cute

    ReplyDelete