Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sick :(

I'm sick....so for my memorial day weekend post, see Stephanie's blog. :)

I don't feel like doing all the pictures and everything. It was a much needed awesome break with great friends after a stressful work week and other things. I think I let down so much that my immune system just broke down after all the stress and now I'm just ugh. But I got great meds and am finally beginning to feel better.

I can finally tell you about the wonderful thing my husband did, but that will have to wait until tomorrow as I'm just too tired to do it now and am about to take my cough syrup with codeine. :) Nightnight!

3 comments:

  1. I hate that you are so sick!! But hopefully the meds will help...and jdub is being sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I love seeing people have fun in my hometown of Fbg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonathan did so good! The signed ball is amazing! What a perfect surprise for Bill! He LOVED it! Can't wait to see you all soon! Hope you are feeling better and all well.
    Love,
    Your proud Momma!

    ReplyDelete