Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Post coming soon

I will have a new post soon. Just been busy with the house, and Jonathan is feeling under the weather so been taking care of him. Included in upcoming posts....A rockets game, my birthday, and CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!! Lots of thanks to Steph for helping out with those and my parent's for giving us our first Christmas tree.

Oh and I have a promise from my wedding photographer that pictures will be available today online so in the next couple weeks I should have the CD and have those uploaded as well. Maybe I'll be able to get a sneak peek on here.

2 comments:

  1. uh oh! Does his throat hurt? I hope I didn't give him something while we were down there!

    Can't wait to see these posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was hurting and he had a mild fever...but he stayed home from work yesterday and took medicine and fought it off I guess. He's fine today. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete