Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I can hardly move today

Last night I did my first day of Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred workout. Oh man, I can barely move today! Between that and the flu shot I got yesterday morning, my left arm especially is useless.

I did this 20 minute exercise in our living room with Jonathan just watching, laughing, and then becoming like a personal trainer, telling me when I wasn't squatting far enough, arms weren't in the right place, or my back wasn't straight, and getting me water. haha. He was so sweet and despite his laughter most of the way through it, it was really encouraging having him do all that. Maybe he'll do it with me sometime!


So between this video, curves, and my shakeweight (yes I have one), hopefully I'll be diligent and continue to get in even better shape maybe a little quicker before the holidays roll around.

Ok now to my tax returns where minimal movement is required.

5 comments:

  1. haha I love it! I'm dying to get this video. Was it so hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and ps. loving the new blog lay out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! no honestly it was the perfect workout. First off the DVD is only like 10 dollars at target. Why not get it? You only need hand weights and and a mat. there are 3 levels of workouts, I started with one of course, its 20 minutes long with 3 six minutes sections. strength 3 minutes, cardio 2 min, abs 1, repeat. Totally doable, just tiring the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I can just imagine what it was like have Jdub as your personal trainer! How funny and ho fun! Yall are so cute! I am sure the laughing was a good ab workout as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting it this weekend and starting it Monday! 30 days here I come!!

    ReplyDelete