Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Things I'm loving Tuesday

I know most blogs do things I'm loving Thursday, but things are a bit stressful at work this morning so I'm going to take 5 minutes and write things I'm loving Tuesday to get in a positive mindset. :)

1. Bethenny Getting Married show on Bravo. Love it. Love it. She's so funny and I love her and Jason's relationship!

2. My family is coming in town Friday!! Yay! My brother gets to stay with Dub and me, and we are going to all three Astros games this weekend in some pretty nice seats!

3. My hubby made me laugh so hard yesterday, for like hours, and he cleaned quite a bit around the house before I got home as I had to work late last night.

4. Self tanner. After putting some on this week I instantly feel more like its summer. (despite the constant rain this week)

5. Inception. It was a great movie! Went Sunday night to Studio Movie Grill to see it. That's another thing I love, Studio movie grill. Who likes to see movies without food anymore?

6. Cooking. Dub and I cook a lot. This morning I put short ribs in the crockpot and hopefully tonight they'll live up to their name of "melt in your mouth"!

7.Vacation. I'm going on vacation for a couple days at home with my parents next week, and then in less than a month leaving for Playa Del Carmen for a whole week, all inclusive vacation with friends and Dub!

oh I could go on! Ok things seem much brighter now around here. Time to work. :)

3 comments:

  1. wait you're going to Play Del Carmen?!? I need updates! but that will be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you! Sooooo proud of you! Way to go with the gratitude and getting yourself in a positive mindset!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa!! I'm loving the new blog look ;)

    ReplyDelete