Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Honeymoon in Paradise


I posted our Honeymoon pictures on facebook which I think anyone who reads this has seen, but for the sake of keeping my blog up to date. I'll post some of my favorites here. :)


This was the prettiest sunset we saw while in Maui. This picture was taken at dinner our second night at the Grand Wailea.

This is at dinner that same night. Note the bottle of champagne...complimentary from the hotel. We also got another one at the Westin. Neither of which were expected. It was very beneficial we found out to tell eveyone we were on our honeymoon.

On the first hole at the Wailea Emerald Course. Pretty much every hole on this golf course has an ocean view. This is the best view though of all.



I really like this picture. Just serene and the way the sunlight is coming through the clouds.





These two are from my favorite day in Maui. The day we had a poolside/oceanside private cabana the entire day! We had breakfast, lunch, and a sunset in that cabana. I wore my favorite pink sparkly swim suit, and more importantly we just got to literally relax, swim, talk and read all day long together. It was perfect.


As for the rest of the pictures you can see them on facebook if you would like. :)

1 comment: