Friday, September 16, 2011

9/16 - A wonderful day

Well I have certainly been gone awhile from here. It is mainly due to work. However, yesterday was September 15th and that means my busiest time of the year (I'm a tax accountant in case you didn't know) is over. As I took Bruiser outside this morning I felt the seriously cooler air and just breathed a sigh of relief. It felt new and fresh like today.

So what's new since the last time I posted...well:


  • Baylor football has started

  • We found the most wonderful Sunday School class that we are very involved in

  • We officially joined our church which felt like finally planting firm roots in our town

  • We joined a gym which to say the least has tremendously helped with my sanity during work and the stress of this summer and...the biggest and best news of all...



  • My wonderful husband got a job!!!

I am so proud of him.



So here's to a spectacular fall. The season is changing, out with one tough season in our life (not to mention in our country right now, still praying for those affected by the wildfires. My problems pale in comparison to losing everything), and in with a brand new one! Bring on the rain and cooler weather because we are ready for some renewing!

3 comments:

  1. Been praying for you guys! So glad God is faithful to answer us!! Praise be to him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jonathan!! And to you too for being done with busy season!! We have definitely been praying for y'all! God is so good and will always provide for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you and everything that is going on!

    ReplyDelete