Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10 Days

There are now only 10 days until I become Mrs. Dub! I'm giddy with excitement. These next few days are going to fly by I think.

I am wrapping up work in Dallas (as you can tell I do not have a whole lot to do since I am posting this during the day). I will sincerely miss everyone in the Dallas EY office. They have welcomed me here, and made it a place I love to go each day. I am hopeful for my new work location in Houston. I know a couple of people there, and don't usually have a problem making friends so I am confidant that the Lord has sent me there for a purpose. Houston get ready for Pollyanna, as they call me at this office because of my continuous positivity. I think I like the title, and will take it with me. :)

This weekend is my Bachelorette Weekend, and I am looking forward to some fun girl time! Stephanie has me very excited about a surprise outing on Saturday, so we will see what that could be. I know it will all be in good fun! As my friend Kate once said, "Time to get our party pants on!".

Then next week I will be heading to Houston for the first part of the week to set up our home! Jonathan stayed there for the first time last night. He said it was very weird. So I'm going to make it homey just as soon as possible!

Then I come back to Dallas, decorate the church on Thursday, and the festivities begin on Friday! Seriously, this is all happening so soon!!

3 comments:

  1. AHHH!! It's so close! I am just so excited for you and dub. This is such an exciting time in your lives. I know God will be faithful in giving you a purpose and a place in Houston...although I am so sad to lose you in Dallas :(

    Can't wait for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you in the office already!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard a more perfect nickname... Pollyanna... that's hilarious and soooo true

    ReplyDelete